New Year’s fireworks will be seen from different spots in Vladivostok
On December 31, the central square of Vladivostok will turn into a huge celebration place. The program of the celebration includes various performances of local music and dance groups, as well as songs, dances and many more. The firework will light up the sky at 22:00, closing the celebration.
For the first time, the fireworks will be seen from numerous spots: central square, Russky Island, Trudovoe village, Beregovoye village and Popov island.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area