How much will the city spend on New Year decorations?
Vladivostok is getting ready for the new year. The big fir tree is already being installed on the central square and the streets are being decorated with lights.
For this year’s festive decorations the government has given about 12 millions rubles.
13 festives trees are appearing all over the city. The most expensive decorations will be used on the central square. It will include various constructions, as well as art objects.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area