Haishen typhoon approaches Primorye
The Haishen typhoon has entered the water area of the sea of Japan and already started to influence the weather conditions in the region. On September 7 and 8 heavy rains and strong wind are expected in the region.
A lot of precipitations are forecasted in the South-Eastern part of the region. Heavy rains are expected in Vladivostok, Partizansk, Artiem, Nakhodka, Ussuriisk, Spassk-Dalny, Fokino and in Shkotovsky, Nadezhdinsky, Lazovsky, Partizansky, Oktiabrsky and Khorolsky districts.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area