The number of «Maisak» typhoon’s victims continues to grow
Two crew members of «Chernomorets-34» floating crane died during the «Maisak» super typhoon in Primorye.
Due to unpleasant weather conditions on September 3rd, 2020, «Chernomorets-34» floating crane was drifted to the open sea having 9 crew members on board. In the meantime, two people were found dead.
The saving operation is still in place.
On September 4th another lethal cases was confirmed. A tree fell on a men in Lukianovka village. Moreover, 55 people all over the region visited hospitals with different traumas.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area