The films from «Man and the sea» festival can be seen on the big screen
Now when the restrictive measures have been cancelled for cinemas, the spectators will be able to become the participants of a big marine event once again. The films from this year’s «Man and the sea» festival will be shown on the big screen. The works of 2020 will be presented in «Ussurii» cinema from August 28th to 30th. Moreover, VGTRK «Vladivostok» will also show the works from previous festivals.
This year the results of the festival were decided by the spectators themselves via online voting. People could vote for several works at the same time.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area