5 482 new COVID-19 positive cases
According to the stopcoronavirus.ru website as on July 31st 5 482 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Russia. Since the beginning of the pandemic 839 981 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 639 410 people have recovered from the disease. 13 963 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 104 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 6 816 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
16.07.2020 6 428 Russians were diagnosed with COVID-19
15.07.2020 6 422 more positive cases in Russia
13.07.2020 July 12th: 6 615 new COVID-19 cases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area