6 428 Russians were diagnosed with COVID-19
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 6 428 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 752 797 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 531 692 people have recovered from the disease. 11 937 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 69 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 5 305 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area