July 12th: 6 615 new COVID-19 cases
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 6 615 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 727 162 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 501 061 people have recovered from the disease. 11 335 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 51 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 5010 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area