10 598 new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Russia since yesterday
As for May 15th, 252 843 COVID-19 cases were tested positive in Russia. Since yesterday 10 598 cases have been confirmed in 85 regions of the country. Since the beginning of the epidemic 58 226 people have recovered from the virus, 2 418 people have died.
Primorye has 1110 confirmed cases. Nakhodka has the biggest number of infected people - 169, Vladivostok has 96 cases.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area