The pandemic in Russia: new data
According to the stopcoronavirus.ru website 6611 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in the country 687 862 COVID-19 cases have been registered in total. During this period 454 329 people have recovered from the disease, 10 296 however could not fight the virus.
The number of coronavirus cases continues to decrease in Primorye. According to the official statistics 65 new cases have been confirmed since yesterday in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area