COVID-19 in Russia: 129 people have passed away since yesterday
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 5 509 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Russia on July 30th. 129 people have passed away from the disease since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 834 499 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 629 655 people have recovered from the disease. 13 802 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 104 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region almost has 6800 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area