Putin awarded one of Vladivostok’s doctors with Pigorov order
The President of Russia Vladimir Putin awarded the main infectious diseases specialist of Primorye and the head of one of the COVID+ hospitals of the region Anna Simakova with Pirogov order.
This award presents for contribution in fighting coronavirus in the region and the country.
Besides Simakova two other doctors of the region have also been awarded.
The awards are related to the Medical worker day that is celebrated in Russia on June 21st.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area