18 people coming from foreign trips are put under medical surveillance
18 people who have recently returned from abroad are being under medical surveillance of the doctors of the region.
During a special conference, the representative of the regional department of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing mentioned that coronavirus has not been found in Primorye yet. As for today, all of the patients were tested negative.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area