17 kindergartens and 27 schools of the region are completely closed due to the flu epidemic
From February 3 to 9, the amount of people getting flu has grown in 7,8 %.
The potential risk groups are children from 3-6 and 7-14 years old.
In order to decrease the epidemic rates, some children facilities have been closed all over the region. 17 kindergartens as well as 27 schools have completely stopped their educational process.
The situation stays under control of Rospotrebnadzor (Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing).
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area