A three-storey big ice mountain appeared in Vladivostok
«Primorye’s Everest» or «Snow Queen’s castel» this is how the new sight of Vladivostok is called. Because of the stand-pipe accident in the area, the fountains of water froze and turned into ice mountains. Now, they are as big as a three-storey house.
The unusual constructions do not disturb the citizens. The locals call them a touristic sight. The ice mountains are appearing every year.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area