Christmas trees are taken for recycle in the botanic garden
Local citizens have an opportunity to give their Christmas trees for recycle and help the environment instead of throwing them away.
Even after the holidays the trees can be useful. They are being recycled into chips that will be used for eco pavements. Soft and natural coverage preserves grass and roots.
Everyone can bring their tree for recycling. The workers of the botanic garden ask to clean the trees from all of the decorations before bringing them.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area