Leopards and tigers have their own “social” network
New forest social network has been caught on camera by the scientists of the “Land of the leopard” national park. Many animals such as far eastern leopards, Amur tigers, badgers, hares, foxes and even squirrels communicate with each other via a popular marked tree.
Leaving the marks of the tree, leopards and tigers were communicating with other animals. The cats were talking about their species, sex and even age.
The tree is popular for a reason. It is remarkable by a lot of animals. Keeping this in mind, the scientists of the national park installed several cameras on this tree in order to track the animals.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area