Smoking areas will be reopened in the airports
The government decided to reopen smoking areas in the federal airports.
Special rooms for smokers will be equipped in the waiting and transit areas. These rooms will have to follow several strict rules, one of them is that a room should be designed in a way that no one from the outside will be able to see people smoke. The law was approved by the president of the country and published on the official website of legislative information.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area