New low-cost airline will come to the Far East
An airline that will provide local residents with affordable tickets is intended to be created in the Far East. At the moment, the government is discussing this question with several largest banks of the country, since the project is to be realized with the state’s participation.
For recall, preferential tickets started to be sold on December 21.The subsidized ticket could be used by passengers under 23 years old and over 60 years old (for women 55 years old), people with disabilities of group I, people with disabilities from childhood of groups II and III, large families and children under 17 years old who fly to the “Ocean” Children Center in Vladivostok from Novosibirsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Irkutsk, Yakutsk, Krasnoyarsk and Magadan.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area