The main New Year’s tree of Vladivostok will be decorated in patriotic colours
The main New Year’s tree of Vladivostok is being decorated for the New Year. This year a twenty eight metre long holiday symbol is decorated with decorations in patriotic colours: white, blue and red.
The Administration of Vladivostok decided to add even more decorations to the tree in order to create a holiday spirit for citizens and guests of the city.
Besides the tree, the central square of the city will have a skating rink as well as a big slide. The place will be fully decorated for the New Year on December 25.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area