Governor of Primorye gifted 5 Akita puppies to several families
Recently, the governor gifted five Akita puppies to his Instagram followers.
In the beginning of November, Oleg Kozhemiako, the governor of Primorye, posted on his instagram profile that his dog gave birth to six puppies. Kozhemiako expressed his will to give them away. The main condition of the «give away» is not to live in an apartment, but in a private house. Among more than 1000 comments, the governor chose five the most touching ones.
All of the puppies eventually got new families in Nakhodka, Bolshoi Kamen and Partisansk.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area