Primorye will get around 40 billion rubles for 2020 from the federal budget
Primorye will receive 40 billion rubles for the next year from the federal budget. According to the regional administration, the sum is not definitive yet, as extra funds may be sent to the region for some national projects.
The amount of money the region got in 2019 was 38,3 billions, being 8 billions more than in 2018. The dynamics of the regional development are impressive, so it is no wonder why the fundings increase annually.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area