A super sensitive gold nanofilm sensor was created in FEFU
Scientists from the Far Eastern Federal University, with the support of the Russian Scientific foundation, and together with scientists from Russia, Japan and Australia created a wide spectrum sensor.
The sensor reacts to weak changes of the environment and feels the smallest molecules in liquids and gas. The creation can be used in biological, medical and security fields.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area