The bus fare increased to 28 rubles
According to the decision of the transport commission, one bus ride will cost 28 rubles. The fare was planned to be increased to 34 rubles, but then it was decided to leave the rides affordable for the citizens.
As for today, the fare is 23 rubles in buses and 16 rubles in tramways. The increase is caused by the price of fuel and other needs.
According to the commission, with the price augmentation, the public transport system will get its renovation.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area