In Vladivostok came on sale local strawberries and honeysuckle (prices)
In Vladivostok, the first berries began to be sold. Experts promontoryed the market and voiced prices at agricultural fairs.
Strawberries presented at the fair, brought from Spassk-Dalniy and Arsenyev. For a glass ask from 150 rubles. Berries varieties "eagles" and "cardinal" was sold at a price of 400 rubles per kilogram. Below 350 rubles the cost was not. Honeysuckle can be purchased for 200 rubles per container or 650-800 rubles per kilogram.
Beets are sold from 40 rubles per kilogram, greens - 29 rubles, onions - 30 rubles, potatoes - 25 rubles, cherry tomatoes - 120-180 rubles, eggplants - 100 rubles, zucchini - 90 rubles, cucumbers - 100 rubles, sweet pepper - 100 rubles, homemade tomatoes - 160 rubles, a bunch of carrots - 30 rubles.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area