A digital copy of Vladivostok is planned to be made
During the Eastern Economic Forum several cooperation agreements were signed. One of them is related to the creation of a digital copy of Vladivostok.
This project aims to create Vladivostok’s digital copy. Based on this map, it will be possible to track migrations, estimate tourists potential of the territory and provide public safety.
Start-ups from Singapour are planed to be invited to help this projects develop.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka