Digital art and classical theater unite in Vladivostok
Digital art and classical theater unite in Vladivostok. For the new play “Alice in Wonderland” it become ... intangible scenery. They were performed by students of the first in Russia magistracy in the direction of “Digital Art”. Not only the viewer will believe in magic, but the actors themselves.
Digital art and acting skills make it possible to fly, disappear and move characters on stage. The magic is controlled from the hardware. From here to the tulle and the screen direct the rays of light. For three months, media artists - undergraduates of the first in Russia educational area “Digital Art” in FEFU, have been creating these digital scenery.
The stage of the Youth Theater become Wonderland! Premiere 10-11 of May. Then the first spectators will see Alice’s flight into the rabbit hole, which we were not allowed to shoot - the secret of digital art!
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area