A famous Soviet painting can be seen in Primorye State Picture Gallery
The soviet childhood relic can be seen by anyone who visits the Gallery. An exhibition of one masterpiece - «Opiat dvoyka» started there. The painting arrived in Vladivostok from Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow.
«Opiat dvoyka» by Fiodor Reshetnikov is a famous soviet painting, that is know by everyone. The work was used a lot in soviet schools for compositions based on various paintings. This is the reason why so many people have warm memories related to this Reshetnikov’s masterpiece, since it reminds them of their school years.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area