The biggest apartment of the Far East is on sale in Vladivostok
A gigantic 320 square metres apartment, located on Staniukovicha street in Egersheld area is on sale. This luxurious property can be bought for 40 million rubles. On the first floor, there is a kitchen and a living room, a closed terrace, four rooms, one of them with a balcony, a bathroom, a sauna with a swimming pool. On the second floor, there are four rooms and a bathroom.
This apartment took the second place in the list of the biggest apartments of the Far East. The first place went to an apartment in Ulan-Ude, being 381 square metres.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area