Unique Forest school opens in Primorye
A unique educational and ecological project launches in Primorye. The forest school is located in a forest next to the holy mountain Pidan.
The school has a laundry, shower rooms and many other facilities like a conference hall on the first floor that also includes a library, a cinema and a place for master-classes. On the second floor, there is a mini hotel, that can accommodate up to 20 people.
Forest school will teach people how to take care of taiga. There will be a botanic garden, a garden of medical herbs, an apiary, a restaurant and a banya available for students.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area