Author of the letter in the bottle from 1969 was found
The message that drifted for half a century in the ocean was initially found by Tyler Ivanov from Alaska. Later, the author of the mysterious letter was found in Sevastopol.
The soviet sailer was sending his greetings to the future. He even mentioned an address to contact him, if anyone finds the bottle - 43 plavabaza, Vladivostok.
The messenger was not found in Vladivostok, but was found on the other end of the country, in Sevastopol.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka