Vladivostok celebrated the jubilee anniversary of the annexation of the Crimea.
18TH of March 18 is the anniversary of the annexation of the Crimea and Sevastopol. The holiday is celebrated throughout the country every year. In Vladivostok a rally was held at the Ship Embankment near the memorial of the military glory of the Pacific Fleet.
Vladivostok is one of the first cities in the country, who celebrates Crimea and Sevastopol reunification with Russia
On the Ship Embankment there arepeople of different ages and professions, but they are very active. They are public figures, veterans, politicians, representatives of diasporas, youth, pensioners.
Hundreds of people went to the rally with flags and placards to support the citizans of Crimea. Five years ago, the inhabitants of the peninsula took decision. 18th of March 2014 Crimea and Sevastopol returned to their native harbor.
Crimea and Sevastopol became part of Russia after the referendum.
And even then the residents of Vladivostok supported the citizans of Crimea, who goes to the first rally. Every year they becoming more and more. Today, celebrations will be held throughout the country.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area