A new typhon is expected in Primorye
Typhon DANAS came to Primorye as a cyclone, the biggest part of its power was left on the Korean Peninsula. There were 70 mm of precipitations in Vladivostok, 110 mm in Preobrazhenie and Barabash. Zone of intense precipitations have moved to the east, and the weather is getting better in the south.
There is still a risk of high water levels in rivers. It is possible, that the water may influence road quality.
It is possible that there will be one or two typhons in August.
This week it will be hot in Primorye. More than 30 degrees in the central part and 20 on the coast.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area