Lazo’s «Sanctuary valley» of marals
Deer sanctuary was founded by a family from Nakhodka in Lazo district. Now the family dreams of opening the sanctuary on Russky island.
Arnaut family decided to found the marals sanctuary 3 years ago. They went to Altay for deer and got 250 marals and 10 deer.
One of sactuary’s particularity is that it collects velvet antlers. One maral gives 10 kg of antlers. It is famous for the elements it has, such as amino acids, collagen, vitamins, macro elements (iron. calcium, magnum, natrium, phosphorus) and micro elements (manganese, iodine, selenium).
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area