Business class passengers got new advantages in the Vladivostok airport
A new business lounge «Laguna» opened in the Vladivostok international airport. Thanks to the modernisation, the place now mesures 600 square meters and can receive 135 passengers. «Laguna» is situated in the domestic flights area.
The lounge has a buffet, comfortable zone for work and leisure, comfortable leather armchairs, TVs and free access to the Wi-Fi - everything was planned so people can enjoy their stay.
Nowadays, the airport infrastructure has been fully modernised. Now planes are operated quicker, it does not take long to receive the luggage and waiting for the flight became a pleasure.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area