Primary healthcare centres are improving in Primorye
The work of villages’ primary healthcare centers is improving in Primorye. Constructions of new medical facilities are being realised as a part of the region’s healthcare development program.
In Fedosevka village local doctor is very respected. Galina Petrovskaya, the head of Fedosevka’s primary healthcare center, works at the local hospital from 9:00 to 15:30 and then goes to patients’ houses to examine children and adults.
Galina Petrovskaya is working in three villages at the same time, so she has to take care of 717 adults and 97 children. The doctor says, that nowadays it is very interesting to work, so there are possibilities for young doctors to work there as well. Moreover, there are a lot of federal and regional programs for young doctors who are willing to work far from regional centers.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area