Cyril and Methodius monument will be closed for restoration in Vladivostok
One of the most popular Vladivostok's monuments will be temporarily closed.
As it was told by Vladivostok’s administration, Cyril and Methodius monument will be closed with a special box. When the works will be finished, the monument’s complex will be reopened for visitors.
Local authorities noticed, that some meetings with the author of the monument, Eduard Barsegov, were already held.
Specialists have already started making a special protective construction for the monument.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area