Population of Primorye is decreasing, Nakhodka breaks records
Population in Primorye increased in three cities.
According to the Primorskstat department, the positive growth was recorded in Vladivostok, Partizansk and Ussuriysk.
At the same time, Ussuriisk became the record holder: in 2018, 1100 new residents arrived to live here.
However, in general, the demographic situation in the region is still not so good - the number of inhabitants in the region continues to decrease.
Over the past year, more than ten thousand people left Primorye. Most of them left Nakhodka region .
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area