Putin: The main task of the Far East is to increase the population
President Vladimir Putin is concerned about demographic problems in the Far East and called their decision the main priority for the region. This is reported by "Vesti: Primorye" with reference to TASS.
"Our top priority is to solve the demographic problem, stabilize, and then increase the population of the Far East !," the head of state said at a meeting of the State Council presidium.
Putin stated that "the migration outflow from the region is gradually declining, but the fact remains that people are still leaving." According to him, "last year, 17 thousand [people] left more than they came."
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area