THE WINNER OF THE INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT WAS THE TEAM "SUNRISE" FROM USSURIISK
In Vladivostok, young players were awarded: winners, prize-winners and participants of the II international children's football tournament in memory of firefighters and rescuers who died in the line of duty.
The competitions were organized with the support of the Primorsky Krai Administration and the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in Primorsky Krai.
Hot football battles for four days took place at the football arena "Tiger". The tournament was attended by 15 teams with young athletes born in 2008-2009 from the Primorsky and Khabarovsk territories, Sakhalin and Amur regions, Yakutia, as well as the Republic of Korea and China.
As reported in the Department of physical culture and sports, according to the results of the competition, the first place was taken by the team "Voskhod" from Ussuriysk, in the second and third places – Vladivostok teams "Easton city" and "Luch-2009".
Among the best players of the tournament included three athletes of the team "Luch-2008" from Vladivostok – scorer Vladimir Smack, striker Nikita, Bosun and defender Arthur Mingaliev.
The winners and prize-winners were awarded with well-deserved medals and cups, and all participants got memorable prizes.
Elena rituals, email@example.com
News source: https://www.primorsky.ru/news/158281/
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area