Four bears are looking for a "new home" in Primorye
Residents of Primorsky Krai are asked to help in the search for organizations that can contain large predators for cultural or educational purposes.
As reported in the administration of the region, employees of the Department of hunting supervision of Primorsky Krai in 2018 revealed four bears that are kept by citizens without any permits. Since the animals spent a long time near the man, their release into the natural habitat is no longer possible.
"Bears are not adapted to life in the wild, there is a possibility of their access to human settlements and creating a threat to life and health of the population," – said the Director of the Department Dmitry Pankratov.
Currently, the search for favorable places for keeping bears is underway. The Department of hunting supervision asks the inhabitants of the region to assist in the search for organizations that can contain large predators for cultural, educational or educational purposes.
Phones "a hot line": 8 (423) 239-09-90, 8 (423) 202-24-76.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
25.09.2017 Brown bear
21.06.2017 Wild animals of Primorsky Region - Kharza
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area