Primorye diasporas presented their products at the Dalnerechensk fair
A large fair of goods from different nationalities of the region is located in Dalnerechensk - in the center of the city. Ukrainians, Belarusians, Tatars, Koreans, Azeris and Russians present their products there .
All Primorye are invited to tasting products and bargains.
Sehran Ragimov is from Azerbaijan and has been living in Dalnerechensk for 25 years. Here his family was formed, life and work improved.
In 2012, Tamara Matsaeva won a grant for agricultural development. Since then together with his family they have sown fields and bred cattle.
At the fair everyone will find everything they need, and most importantly, quality and at an affordable price.
At the central fair are located a variety of counters. Meat, fish, seafood, sausage, cheese, vegetables, fresh greens, sweets, flowers, textiles and hats - all the best products from the national Primorye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
24.09.2018 Sorochinsky fair was held in Vladivostok
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka