“Vesti: Primorye. Interview”: For the realisation of all plans Primorye needs money
“Vesti: Primorye. Interview” with Natalia Kolomeitseva, doctorate of political sciences.
Natalia Kolomeitseva: “Nowadays politics are very important for the world we live in. Political and economic crises in Russia led to the developing of the Far East and Primorsky region in particular. It is not easy to do so and we can’t say that there are some huge changes since the project has started only 3 years ago. Moreover, we also need to keep in mind that business is money, and all businessmen will start to work even harder when they’ll see the result.
Each year more and more foreign businessmen come to Vladivostok for East Economic Forum. It may be because of the fact that Vladivostok and Primorsky region, in general, are becoming more and more famous”.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area