Vladivostok hit the TOP-5 unexpected cities in Russia
In Vladivostok, there are three "unexpected" for the average tourist attractions. This conclusion was made by experts of the famous tourist service momondo.ru, who published a list of five unexpected cities in Russia with architecture frozen in history.
The top-5 included Elista, Vladivostok, Tomsk, Kaliningrad and Vladikavkaz.
"In Vladivostok, you can go to see the bridge on Russky Island, a rare tourist attraction - the existing funicular and Tokarev lighthouse," experts wrote, describing the unexpected tourist potential of Vladivostok.
A typical list of the most beautiful cities in Russia invariably consists of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Yekaterinburg and the city of the Golden Ring. They are really good and every year attract many tourists with recognizable sights. But those who have already visited all of Suzdal and Peterhof, but still want to travel around Russia and marvel at the beautiful architecture, the experts of the international tourist service have compiled a list of five cities where to go for unusual impressions. Vladivostok also entered it.
News source: http://vestiprim.ru/news/ptrnews/69065-vladivostok-popal-v-top-5-neozhidannyh-gorodov-rossii.html
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka