Veterans of Vladivostok will pay a friendly visit to China
The next week Vladivostok veterans will go on a regular trip. A delegation of 10 people will visit the Chinese cities of Suifenhe, Mudanjiang and Dongning, RIA VladNews reports with reference to the press service of the Vladivostok administration. In the administration of the implementation of programs to support the population of the city administration told that the delegation of veterans will go on a trip to China on September 27. There they will stay on October 1. The trip to China is dedicated to the 73rd anniversary of the end of the Second World War. Within the framework of the visit, veterans will visit a number of memorable places and places of interest, flowers will be planted to monuments of World War II heroes. "Vladivostok veterans' trips to places of military glory, hero cities and cities of military glory have long become a good tradition. Only this year Vladivostok veterans have already visited Volgograd, Kursk and Harbin, and now Suifenhe, Mudanjian and Dongning will visit ", the experts emphasized.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area