More than 200 vacancies were offered to Vladivostok residents with disabilities at the job fair.
"Believe in yourself " the so-called job fair, which was held in Vladivostok. It was organized for people with disabilities. Representatives of various professions talked with employers and visited a master class for those who never give up.
Believe yourself and find a special category of citizens here offer more than 40 employers. On a choice - over 200 vacancies on the most different specialties. Work in Vladivostok is for all - engineers, teachers, librarians. Elena Grehova, an economist by training, works as an accountant, but in addition she considers the vacancies associated with the organization of events.
Elena Grekhova, applicant: "I'm not fully engaged in this work, so there is still the possibility of finding a job, so that there is movement. Because personally I am against the work of disabled people at home. Now, after all, you can study remotely, then to find any work. "
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka