Local historian Nelly Mize: German Philip Toltsiner and his unusual houses in Vladivostok
Few people know that the construction of the "Greater Vladivostok" was attended by German Philip Toltsiner. This talented architect designed two micro-districts on the Second River. Local historian Nelly Mizi tells about the difficult fate of Toltsiner, his houses in Vladivostok and about the interesting and unique area of the Second River.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka