Vladivostok officially confirmed to transfer the tank farm outside of the city
On Thursday, March 15, during the meeting of the head of the oil and gas company Igor Sechin with the Primorye acting governor, Andrey Tarasenko, officially confirmed to transfer the tank farm from the First River district outside Vladivostok.
The head of the region, Andrey Tarasenko, noted that he agreed with the relocation of the tank farm outside of the Vladivostok, he thinks it is very important for the city and the region development.
At present, the regional authorities and the owner of the tank farm discuss where will be the new terminal.
The transfer of the tank farm outside Vladivostok is provided for by the new general plan of the city.
Instead of this is offered to make a public-business and recreational zone.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area