“The new economy of Primorye. Interview with Anatolii Baskakov”
Topic: investment attractiveness of Chuguevka district
-Anatolii, what makes Chuguevka district so interesting?
-First of all, it is famous for its forests. Furthermore, we have a railway here. These two things are connected. And it turned Chuguevka district into a huge logging centre.
-What corporations are interested in your production?
-Logging develops very fast nowadays. We make 800 000 m3 of logs. Now we also make wooden toys. We are building a new plant with the help from our Chinese friends.
-Do only Chinese corporations invest in your business?
-No, some Russian corporations invest as well. We don't only work for China.
-What products do you make nowadays?
-China buys a lot of sawdust. We also make coal.
-If we talk about farming, how does it develop nowadays?
-Our logging corporations started to invest into farming. It develops fast as well.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area