« QR-codes and PCR-tests »: The governor of Primorye announced the removal of COVID restrictions
Oleg Kozhemyako announced the partial lifting of COVID restrictions in Primorye. The daily number of positive coronavirus cases continues to decrease in the region, thus the authorities have decided to lift the anti-virus restrictions.
The governor decided to remove the restrictions related to restaurants’ working hours, cinemas, theatre and cultural facilities.
It is no longer necessary to show QR-codes and PCR-tests when visiting public places. Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Saratov, Tyumen and Orel regions have already taken similar measures.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area